23 February, 2009

where i've been, what i've been up to








1. new room
2. tchaikovsky and brahms and chopin in vinyl
3. figuring out what to do with the rest of my life
4. writing
5. orange jasmine tea
6. spending time with dear friends
7. sego art center and central utah art center
8. making videos/installation pieces/sculptures
9. PAINTINGPAINTINGPAINTINGPAINTINGPAINTINGPAINTINGPAINTINGPAINTINGPAINTINGPAINTINGPAINTINGPAINTING
10. (rarely going to class)

i've been so m.i.a./busy. but i'll say hello soon.

4 comments:

my ghostwriter said...

hello.

A student midwife said...

oh Oh OH! so lovely. I can't wait to see these in person!

love you dear.

pandabeard said...

I NEED these tattooed on my face.
<3

Unknown said...

yes. oh, lia. so, so amazing!

ps, best word verification: essesse